About this course
What is Python?
Python is one of the most sought-after programming in the world. It is widely used even among companies such as Netflix, YouTube, and Spotify. Python’s versatility, efficiency, and its straightforward design make it popular for web application development, machine learning, data science, scientific simulation, and cloud infrastructure.
What you will learn:
- The fundamental design cycle of computer science and computer programming: writing code, executing it, interpreting the results, and revising the code syntax based on the outcomes.
- Usage of the fundamental atoms of programming: variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic.
- Control structures for developing dynamic programs, including Python libraries: conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling.
- The core data structures for creating useful programs: strings, lists, dictionaries, and file manipulation.
- Previews of the next big topics in computer science: object-oriented programming skills, and computer algorithms.
This course is for beginners to python programming and for anyone who wants to learn to programm in python. We will provide you a laptop for the duration of the course if you do not have one. The Course will be tough in Albanian Language. You will be given a certificate of completion at the end of the course
- Part 1: Fundamentals and Procedural Programming
Learn the fundamentals of computing in Python, including variables, operators, and writing and debugging your own programs. (6 hours)
- Part 2: Control Structures
Learn about control structures, one of the most powerful parts of programming. This course covers conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling, specifically in Python but with broader applicability to other languages as well. (8 hours)
- Part 3: Data Structures
Learn more complex ways of handling data, including files, lists, and dictionaries for building complex programs. (8 hours)
- Part 4: Object Oriented and Algorithm
Learn about recursion, search and sort algorithms, and object-oriented programming in Python. (8-10 hours)
*The program might change depending on the group needs and progress
- 32 Total Hours
- 5 Weeks x 6 Hours / Week
- Course Start Date: 12 May 2022
- Course End Date: 20 June 2022
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 18:00 – 20:00